Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Photos

Ok, I am not going to lie. We usually go down to my parents house for Christmas morning. We have tried to do the "little family" thing where we open gifts at our house - but I found it overrated....lame... So as big of a hassle as it is, we load up everything and celebrate with the group. It is much more fun that way, in my opinion. At least for a couple more years. So here are some photos of Christmas morning.
The traditional "stair" photo. I don't think I am the only Lifferth to do this. This tradition came from my dad. We all line up (even now!) on the stairs. Then we ask, "can we come down yet?" To which Dad replies, "not yet!" Then we ask at least 2 more times. And he yells, "whatcha waiting for?" Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without that!
The kids looking at the gift from Santa. There truly is a Santa Clause. I believe it - this wasn't supposed to come until after Christmas, but guess what showed up CHRISTMAS EVE!!! See - I told you there is a Santa Clause!
At least Adalyn loves her little kitchen!
Mimi painting Juliana's nails at her new vanity.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Craig Lifferth said...

Yea I'm with you our family really rocks! It was an amazing Christmas and a lot of fun playing scum and hanging out over the break! Love ya Sis!

Monica Lifferth said...

Great pictures jen! I feel the magic just looking at them. It looks like it was a wonderful Christmas. You really do have wonderful parents.

Kati said...

So much fun! We always spent the night at my parent's house too...until last year. It just got too crazy with all the grandkids...wanting and fighting over each other's gifts...and last year Santa brought an air hockey table...couldn't take that to Grandmas! Sometimes I wish my kids were all that little still...and we could do the same! Your family IS great! I love them too!
Kati