The form looked really good going down the hill, but with my easy program I can have him down the hill in half the time. I can have him in shape to not only race down but also he will be down and up the hill before the guy or girl he is racing finishes the race. What do you say? Its an awesome sledding program that I'm starting!
3 comments:
That seriously looks like a lot of fun. Ah...being a kid!
The best part of my Christmas was watching my kids play in the snow. Yay for a White Christmas!
Now if we had only thought to take photos of it all...
The form looked really good going down the hill, but with my easy program I can have him down the hill in half the time. I can have him in shape to not only race down but also he will be down and up the hill before the guy or girl he is racing finishes the race. What do you say? Its an awesome sledding program that I'm starting!
Post a Comment