Ya Ya loves shoes....loves them. So, I bought her a pair similar to these (my camera broke - being fixed...can't show you the exact pair!) to celebrate her partial potty training. She walks around in these all day: "CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP". Wears them out in public even. Well, last Friday was our ward Christmas Party. We were supposed to dress in biblical times. Juliana wanted to be an angel. So I dressed her in a cute white dress and put tinsel in her hair - complete with these pink, fluffy shoes (Her idea, of course, not mine). There was no stopping her; she "CLOMP, CLOMP, CLOMPED" around in these babies all afternoon and WAS NOT taking them off.
I was rushing to get everything together before the party and ran downstairs to grab something. She apparently wanted to follow me because I heard her "CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP" near then stairs.
Then I hear a high pitched: "AHHHHHHHH"
"KA BOOM, KA BOOM, KA BOOM."
I looked around the corner and found her sprawled "superman" style on the bottom stair. Her dress was twisted, her tinsel disturbed and her face frozen in horror. I looked up the stairs to see one shoe on stair #2 and the other shoe on her foot. I quickly asked her if she was okay and in PURE PRINCESS style she cried, "WHERE IS MY OTHER SHOE?!!!!"
And that isn't the first time she about broke her neck wearing these shoes. Fashion is everything, isn't it?

9 comments:
What a funny story, but that is too bad she fell down the stairs! But, at least her shoes are okay, I guess that is what counts, right?!! FUNNY!
Thanks for the laugh cuz! That was hilarious.
That is way to cute! A girly girl after my own heart! When I fall...I always make sure my shoes are okay too!
Kati
That is so funny that she was so concerned about her other shoe! She is going to grow up to be a little fashionista. Thank goodness she didn't break something on the way down the stairs!
She's braver than a lot of grown women I know to even attempt walking down stairs in heels.
What a cute story. I'm glad she's ok.
That is my little niece. I sure love her.
How funny is she! What a great story. It is all about the shoes!
LOL! I love that you have taught her so well-all in the name of fashion! :)
It is too bad she got hurt though. Give her a 'squeeze' for me.
I thought you guys were in California or something. And to make it up...I have a TV box you can have:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment