Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sledding Party!

Jake wanted a Sledding party this year! EASY!!! Only Easy because we have a cool sledding hill right by our house. So, we invited a couple of kids from his school and cousins. They sledded for an hour or so, then came back for Hot Coccoa and Donuts. Then each child decorated a cute little snowman cupcake. They all had a blast, and it was an EASY party!

Cousin Shane
Cousin Paul
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

great week

Zachary said...

For the record...I did read ALL the birthday blogs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!! I can't believe it has been 6 years. I remember when you were born. Such an amazing guy. I hope your 6th year is the best one ever!

Monica Lifferth said...

Wow Jen. When you blog, you really blog. I love seeing all the pictures.

Happy Birthday Jake man! That is awesome. What a really fun day and a good mom to make it so special. You are a lucky guy!

The Lund Five said...

Wow! That Birthday party sounds like it was a lot of fun. I have really wanted to go to the Kangaroo Zoo. It sounds like so much fun. Happy Belated Birthday Jake!