And to give you an update on Organization week: Tuesday was duct work day. We are moving the washer/dryer downstairs to make way for a new pantry closet. I didn't have to do much on Tuesday because my talents don't lie with HAC. We moved the dryer downstairs yesterday and will move the washer today. Jeff is starting to build the shelves. I will keep you posted. We are still diligently working on Organization Week 2008 - well, Jeff has anyway! My work comes when the shelves are built!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
The Worlds Greatest Invention
We recently discovered the worlds greatest invention. It isn't a computer. It isn't sliced bread - it is COCOMOTION by Mr. Coffee!!! Since it is snowing, again, I was reminded, again, just how incredible this little contraption is. All you do is dump a scoop of hot cocoa mix with water, hit the button and wait a few minutes while this baby spins itself into a glorious cup of frothy, thick, just-the-right-temperature hot chocolate. We literally use this daily... So, if you don't already own one, you are missing out on the greatest thing since, well, the dawn of day.
And to give you an update on Organization week: Tuesday was duct work day. We are moving the washer/dryer downstairs to make way for a new pantry closet. I didn't have to do much on Tuesday because my talents don't lie with HAC. We moved the dryer downstairs yesterday and will move the washer today. Jeff is starting to build the shelves. I will keep you posted. We are still diligently working on Organization Week 2008 - well, Jeff has anyway! My work comes when the shelves are built!
And to give you an update on Organization week: Tuesday was duct work day. We are moving the washer/dryer downstairs to make way for a new pantry closet. I didn't have to do much on Tuesday because my talents don't lie with HAC. We moved the dryer downstairs yesterday and will move the washer today. Jeff is starting to build the shelves. I will keep you posted. We are still diligently working on Organization Week 2008 - well, Jeff has anyway! My work comes when the shelves are built!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We have a cocomotion and it IS the best! I am really impressed with you motivation. Just reading your posts gets me in the mood to organize something.
I love cocomotion!! You know it sister!!
We have a cocoa latte, pretty much the same thing and I LOVE it! Aren't techonological advances the best!
Man that looks really good. I think that we will have to invest in that cocomotion. I have a feeling there will be a lot of snowy days ahead!
agreed, we wouldn't have been able to get through the winter of '06 - '07 without our cocomotion. Except that stupid locomotion song gets stuck in my head every single time!
I have heard they are the best, however I have yet to try it-maybe someday!!
AMEN SISTA! Zach gave me one for my birthday in '06-I have LOVED it ever since! Where did you find yours? I tried this year to find one, but I couldn't find the actual Cocomotion, just some knock-offs.
Great job on the organization.
I really don't think the "dawn of day" is a great invention personally. But the Cocomotion rocks!
We love our cocomotion too!!!
Post a Comment