I have been behind on blogging. I really took the time to enjoy this Christmas season - enjoying time with our family. We spent days just playing, sledding, eating and relaxing. We made some fun memories this year. Below are some photos. If you are really interested, you can view the entire album here.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

5 comments:
Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! Little girl gifts are soooo much fun! I love the tradition of the stairs-we always did that growing up too, I wish we could do it here at our house but we don't have any stairs...guess I better figure something else out!
Ya Ya is a sweet little girly girl after my own heart!
What cute kids!
Kati
Great pics, looks like lots and lots of fun! I love that you still go sleep at your parents on Christmas Eve - how fun!! I don't think I could get Brian to do that.
That is fun that you guys still gather at the top of the stairs. We did the same thing growing up-and it the wait seemed to last forever. I wish we had stairs so we could continue the tradition! We do have stairs that lead to the basement. Maybe we'll have to move our Christmas downstairs once it's finished?? Anyway, it looks like your family had a very nice season. Hope your new year is just as wonderful :)
How Fun! It looks like you had a FABULOUS time this year. Did you get to talk to Ryan? I love all the pictures! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
BTW We'll be coming to Payson for a week vacation the end of April beginning of May. Lets plan a cousin night for sure. Maybe even a girls cousin sleepover? What do you think?
Post a Comment