Wednesday, October 03, 2007

September Moments

I hired a babysitter for Juliana one afternoon. The cute girl actually did Juliana's hair!!! I returned home to see her in a ribbon. The clothes still weren't clean, but at least we are making progress!
I absolutely love this picture of Addy. Jeff took it, so I can't take any credit.
My cute kids
A picture with my brothers. They sure are great. I love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Wow! It looks like you guys went on the perfect vacation. Not only did you get to pick up your brother, but you also got to see all of those amazing places. I would love to go back east some day and see all of the historical sites.
Your kids are very cute. I really like the picture of the three of them together, they definitely look like siblings!
Anyway, I'm glad that you are back to blogging, I have enjoyed reading your posts.

The Carter Family: said...

Hey, Jenny-it's your cousin Ruth-I started back into blogging while you were on vacation and now I am having fun checking everybody's blogs and leaving comments. You can check ours at carterchaos.blogspot.com. I love the pictures of your kids-I can't believe how much your baby has grown! Your vacation looked like so much fun!

Smiley Family said...

What a great vacation! I swear you go on more vacations than anyone else I know! Aren't you going to Brazil in November? I guess I will just have to live vicariously through you and all your pics. Can't wait to see you next week!

Kati said...

Little Darren??? Little Darren is a RM???? What the???? When the heck did that happen? I just picture him and Nicki with those two little heads of black hair. Now both of them are blondes. Crazy how fast life goes by. It seems like just yesterday we were all little kids growing up together and going to Lake Powell every summer with all the neighborhood friends. I miss those days. I wish I lived in a neighborhood like that too. I don't think they exist like that anymore!