Friday, October 19, 2007

Scarecrow Festival

On Monday, Ryan, Kaila, and I took the children to the annual Scarecrow Festival for the first and final year. (Ages 2-5 are $5. Ages 6-18 is $14. Both Kaila and I feel $14 is a rip off....thus the first and final year of OUR attendance!!) The kids had a wonderful time. The festival included several inflateable jumpers, a train ride, a haunted house, games for the kids and food for purchase. I wish we could have spent a little more time. But then again, the adults were ready to leave long before the kids were!
I absolutely LOVE this picture! Ryan actually captured the moment. Notice the line. Notice Juliana toward the top. Notice how she COULD CARE LESS that she is holding up the line! That's my girl!
This was Juliana's favorite inflatable. Princess, of course! She had a ball!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: