Scott won scariest costume and Brian won best male. Karalee (not shown) won best female. Daren won most comical. He was "DAD" aka. Karlos. Pretty funny costume.
I am not so sure about that picture of me, but the party was so much fun! And what are you talking about "low key"? You obviously put a lot of work into it. The invites, food, decorations, games. It was all great! Thanks again for inviting us!
Your party looks like it was tons of fun! I was disappointed that I couldn't make it. All the costumes look great and Darren's is so CLEVER! Happy Halloween!!
Looks like everyone had a great time. You look adorable in your "rich lady" costume. I too love Halloween, but mostly for dressing up the kids. I always look goofy in a costume.
4 comments:
I am not so sure about that picture of me, but the party was so much fun! And what are you talking about "low key"? You obviously put a lot of work into it. The invites, food, decorations, games. It was all great! Thanks again for inviting us!
Your party looks like it was tons of fun! I was disappointed that I couldn't make it. All the costumes look great and Darren's is so CLEVER! Happy Halloween!!
Looks like everyone had a great time. You look adorable in your "rich lady" costume. I too love Halloween, but mostly for dressing up the kids. I always look goofy in a costume.
That was so much fun Jen, you sure know how to throw a party!
Post a Comment