Thursday, October 04, 2007

Holy COW - I have fans!!


You never know how much you are loved until people start leaving me comments!! I didn't even know I was missed! Thanks guys! (I won't mention that they are all related to me! Did I mention that I have the greatest family in the world?) Because you guys made my day -
I will leave you with a little something...

Do Not Call Registry: 888.382.1222

Call it - it will stop those annoying calls during dinner, breakfast, showers, nap time, etc......

Hope you all continue to watch my blog. Geesh - it feels so good to be loved! :-)

4 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Of coarse you were missed! I have gotten quite addicted to this blogging business, it is the greatest! I love being able to see what people are doing with their lives. Especially the ones that I don't get to see as often as I'd like - like you! Love you!

The Carter Family: said...

It is fun keeping up with everybody! I think it is a great way to get to know our family better, especially since we have never really lived around anybody too much and so we never got the chance to get to know everybody really good-but this is fun!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Yeah, blogging is one of my new favorite things. It's so fun to be able to share experiences and see what everyone else is up to. We're all glad that you are back!

Zachary said...

Don't ever forget how much you are loved...it's quite a bit.