Tuesday, October 30, 2007
And More...
Here is Dad....OH WAIT! Or is that Daren?
Kaila also threw a halloween party for some kids. She made these little pumpkins as party favors. I think they are sooo cute!
Jake decorated his cupcake. I LOVE that the frosting had been licked before he put anything on it!! And the candy was long gone before I could get a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh My Heck! I was laughing so hard at Daren's costume! That looks exactly like your Dad! WOW! Thanks for posting...I so wish I could have been there. LOVE YOU GUYS!
Such fun pictures! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to the party! Did you get my message? We will have to get together another time! Maybe for Christmas??? Love Darren's costume! We should hook up him and Nick for a fun date! They can re-kindle their past. Oh wait....I think that was Staci and Scott. Nick is single ((finally))and looking for FUN...
no boyfriends....NO MARRIAGE!
(I just sounded like a dating commercial)
I'm glad you got some pictures at Gabby's party--I didn't even have one of the pumpkin party favors.
Daren's costume was hilarious! It's amazing how much he actually does look like your dad! Looks like you had a ton of fun partying-maybe next year (if I can convince Brady) I will host a murder-mystery party, they sound like so much fun!
I LOVE it! You always throw the best parties. I totally wish we could have been there.
Daren's costume is a absolute riot! I love that kids sense of humor! So I thought that Jeff looked like Edward and that you were Bella? :-)
So what surgery did you have??? How did I not know this?
Man I miss you!
Post a Comment