I LOVE Halloween. I don't really enjoy decorating my house or anything, but I LOVE to dress up. For anything. Normally we don't EVER get invited to any parties. But we were lucky this year, for some reason. We were invited to a murder mystery party (A TON OF FUN!) Jeff was the rich railroad operator, and I was his wifey. We had a wonderful time. Then, I had my halloween party. I kept it really low-key but we had a lot of fun. I am already thinking of a costume for next year. This year was creative, but I kind of blew it by not going "all out." Of course we didn't win best costume. Oh and the black eye....that was from my surgery. Really, it was! Happy Halloween!
We are a bubble bath and a bar of soap, by the way.
This is Juliana at Gabby's Halloween party. She was a cute little ballerina!

No comments:
Post a Comment