Well, we finally returned from our trip back east. It was so wonderful to reunite with Daren and see the sights of his mission! Below are just a few of the photos we took. For a complete view of all the photos (if you have an hour to two) visit my album here. I took over 250 pictures!!! But they were all so fun, I couldn't delete them. Nor could I post all of them on my blog. Boston is my favorite city. It is so full of history, culture and exciting things to do. One of my favorites, was the Boston Children's Museum. Friday nights is dollar nights. I was a little terrified to go, because it may be busy. (Well, it certainly would be in Utah!) But we went anyway and it was hardly crowded!!! The kids loved it, I loved it and I loved the cost! (Couldn't beat a buck!) I also loved eating pizza every day. I loved walking around the freedom trail and seeing church history sites. We had a great time! Below are just a few of the photos I have.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment