What an awesome post! Love the pictures, the videos, and the stories. It was one of the best ones yet!
Fun weekend! I love the videos of YA YA. The glasses are the best part! I'm mad I missed the flight, but Zach missed it too so its all good!
Holy Cow!! Long post(s)! SOOO much fun. GREAT pics!! When did you go to Mossy Cave? We really need to get together again soon.
Great run down. It is fun to see other's pictures. I had no idea your whole family went up in the plane. I bet Jake loved that.
So I want to know, did you make Jake find all the eggs stuffed with dental floss, toothpaste, and toothbrushes? LOL!Love all the pictures! I totally wish I was there! I'm really sad I missed out on such a great retreat!Hopefully next year.
Wow. I'm uber-impressed at your very thorough post. I'm procrastinating mine, for some reason, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of starting it. Anyway, I love all the pics of your adorable children. The pink glasses were to die for!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What an awesome post! Love the pictures, the videos, and the stories. It was one of the best ones yet!
Fun weekend! I love the videos of YA YA. The glasses are the best part! I'm mad I missed the flight, but Zach missed it too so its all good!
Holy Cow!! Long post(s)! SOOO much fun. GREAT pics!! When did you go to Mossy Cave? We really need to get together again soon.
Great run down. It is fun to see other's pictures. I had no idea your whole family went up in the plane. I bet Jake loved that.
So I want to know, did you make Jake find all the eggs stuffed with dental floss, toothpaste, and toothbrushes? LOL!
Love all the pictures! I totally wish I was there! I'm really sad I missed out on such a great retreat!
Hopefully next year.
Wow. I'm uber-impressed at your very thorough post. I'm procrastinating mine, for some reason, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of starting it. Anyway, I love all the pics of your adorable children. The pink glasses were to die for!
Post a Comment