Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Going to the ball...

She's all ready to go to the ball! Such a princess. She told Aunt Karalee you can call her "Juliana or PRINCESS." Well, if the shoe fits (and it apparently does.) Don't you love the red face? She attempted to put on lipstick!

And for my bow making buddies...yep, I made this!
BTW - Clothes are SOOO overrated, aren't they? She was just-a-singing Primary songs when I snapped this photo.


5 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Cute post! She is a beautiful princess and the bows are mucho impressivo.

Craig Lifferth said...

Thats my niece. Lets just hope her dress stays on when she wins Homecoming queen, and doesn't fall off like in the video clip. That would be embarrassing.

The Carter Family: said...

Those bows are soooo cute! I think that you need to teach a bow-making class at the retreat! Just let us know what we need to bring and we'll do it! I'm not kidding! With all the girls we have in our family, we need an abundance of bows!!!

Smiley Family said...

How precious! I think it;s time for another bow swap:)

Gretch said...

BEAUTIFUL! She is such a doll! Can I put an order in for some bows? :)