Thanks to Cousin Jamie, we had a cute little Easter craft before the big hunt. Some youngin decided to make an egg that looks just like Uncle Bob...quite the resemblance, isn't it? ;-)
Jake and Alex before the hunt.Some little BRAT (I can say that, we are related) PUSHED my BABY DOWN!! All is NOT fair in Easter Egg hunts! I had to snap the photo before I could console her - that's the kind of parent I am.
Ahhh, all better!! She recovered nicely from the fall and finally founds some eggs. Check out the video of her - she broke each egg open and dumped the contents in her basket - then threw the egg. (She had no need for that egg anymore!) We will have to train her like we train her brother for next year!

2 comments:
I never thought a brawl would show up but man was I wrong! Maybe its best if we cancel the hunts.
I am assuming the push was from Jake? As video evidence proves from Craig, I wouldn't be surprised! Haha!! He has some skills though!!!!! Too bad those eggs didn't have money in them, because when they do, I got first dibs on Jake on my team!
Post a Comment