Up for auction is a beautiful used BBQ. Two burners, propane BBQ. Works great - honest, it does. I just wanted a bigger BBQ. It's still in great shape, clean and usable today.
And it could be yours...
FOR FREE! (Yeah, Auction isn't the best word.)
And it could be yours...
FOR FREE! (Yeah, Auction isn't the best word.)
I bought a new BBQ - it has FOUR burners AND a rotisserie. But let's not get side tracked. Now we have this lovely machine that needs a good home. And it's free! (I already mentioned that.) All you have to do is email, call or respond first and it's yours. A nice little blurb about how great I am would also help your cause. All For Free. There is a stipulation - I have to know you. And like you. And you will have to pick it up, unless I happen to be driving to your house.
So, any takers?

3 comments:
I'll take it!! Am I the first one? If so I win!
To bad I don't live closer. I had a brand new barbecue until the Minersville wind came along and blew it over, breaking the handle! Since the burners still work I'm stuck with it. Have fun with your new one.
Jen, you are so super awesome! You make me want to be a better person. Your a FABULOUS Mom, Cousin, and Friend. Oh and I'll take it, do you mind making a delivery...I'll make it worth it.
Post a Comment