Last year we had a smashing party. I still remember the exhaustion that one caused! I decided that a large birthday party every other year is sufficient. Yet, somehow, I got sucked into this party. She just really, really wanted a Tangled birthday. And so I gave it to her. Although, instead of 30 princesses running around, it was just my extended family and a whole lot quieter!
We started off the day with Lucky Charms (her favorite) and her birthday sign (a Lifferth tradition). It included the following things:

- Our adventurous girl
- Our cuddle bug!
- Fast bike rider
- Lots of energy
- Loyal friend
- I love you Adalyn
- Great artist
- (Selectively) sweet girl
- Beautiful
- Awesome tumbler
- Lots of spunk
- Favorites: strawberries, swimsuits, big baby, cantaloupe, pizza and cookies
- Happy
- Makes us smile
- Funny
- Loves to swim
- Great big sister
- Loves to read
- Loves to laugh
Then we got all dolled up to head to lunch McDonalds (again her favorite!)I like to make my children's birthdays special, so I let them pick an activity or event to do that we don't normally do. Something unique that they might remember doing on their special day. Adalyn's choice?
Samples at Costco. Yep! That's my girl!!! I still giggle. Who wants to spend their day at Costco eating samples?? Apparently my little princess does!

So I obliged. And unfortunately, there just wasn't a whole lot (but enough to make her satisfied!)
Then we headed home for the Tangled party.
We greeted our guests with an overlarge braid. We ate pizza (birthday girl's choice), salad, fruit salad, and soda. We also ate these adorable jello boats (from the lantern scene). 


There's the hair!! It was strewn around the kitchen at this point...

For our craft, we made these Pascal blow horns. Except, I couldn't find all my crafts supplies I thought I had (ie tape, glue and squiggly eyes.) So this is what'cha got! :)
The dress...
The dolls...

A shirt (and a book and the tower, both not pictured!)
Here is Adalyn and her new bestie Gabby - a sweet little girl!
3 comments:
she is a beautiful sweet girl, we love you very much and sister I am very impress with your cake. You amaze me every day, every second, 4 children and you still have time for all these. i love ya
Happy Birthday Adalyn! That was an amazing Tangled birthday party.
Way to go on the cake! I'm impressed! And what a fun party. You are such a good momma!
Post a Comment