I mean, just look that that chubbers!! That is one fat and very happy little girl!! (She IS in the 90th percentile for her weight!)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Zoom!!!!!! ZOOOM!
Did any of you know when you signed up to live in the world at this particular time that time would go so stinkin FAST??? Seriously. I feel like I can't even catch my breath! How in the WORLD did we go from this:
To THIS in just a matter of a few short weeks? This baby is changing and growing far faster than the others. (No, she isn't sitting - she's just propped!)

I mean, just look that that chubbers!! That is one fat and very happy little girl!! (She IS in the 90th percentile for her weight!)
She is such a sweet addition to our home. Always full of laughter and smiles. She adores her siblings (when they aren't smashing her with "love"!) I wish I took more time to hold her. The good thing is that I still can!! I'm learning to put the laundry down for a few minutes and cherish these sweet moments with my baby. Cause we all know that fat like this can't last forever!
I am so in love with this little girl!!!
I mean, just look that that chubbers!! That is one fat and very happy little girl!! (She IS in the 90th percentile for her weight!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So true. I don't feel like I ever slow down anymore. There is ALWAYS something to do or somewhere to go. It is a struggle to balance it all, and those first 6 months go by way too fast!! She is adorable!
What a doll! Love your family and these posts!
Post a Comment