Princess Adalyn, 3
The time came for them to celebrate their birthday. It was a glorious spring day! (HA! If you call 40 degrees, glorious!)The baker spent all week choosing the cake and decorating it into a beautiful castle. (Only to discover that the cake needs more than four anchors if we wish to keep it standing longer than one hour.)
The beautiful princesses were whisked away to an enchanted beauty college to prepare their hair and nails for the Royal Ball. The Royal assistant (Mimi) escorted the lovely princesses in her beautiful white chariot. Upon arrival, the princesses were pampered to their hearts content. The Royal Assistant was told to tip the Royal hairdressers, but misunderstood the Queens instructions. What should have been an inexpensive, enchanted "updo" and "manicure" (normally $6 per princess) cost a grand total of $30 royal dollars!!!The Royal Assistant is in the dungeon now, awaiting execution.... Back to the story:



At last, the Royal Ball was beginning! Each Royal quest was greeted by a Charming Joker and Prince Charming.
Not to mention, the wonderful King himself! (I love my parents, they totally rented this costume on their own when I mentioned that I would like Dad to read the princesses names at the Royal Ball! How sweet!)
Upon arrival, the princes and princesses decorated their own crowns, played pass the glass slipper and rescue the princess. Then they entered the dining room for the Grand Feast of cake, raspberry soda and fruit kabobs before the royal ball.

After eating (and spilling several glasses of soda), the Royal Ball Began!!!Each princess was introduced by the King himself and escorted down the stairs and into the dancing hall by a charming prince.

Prince Charming took the lovely princesses into his arms and danced the first dance to Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman (a real tear jerker, if you have girls!)
Then we cut the sentimental stuff and "jam, pumped it up" to Miley Cyrus, Hananna Montana and Disney Mania. Those kids can dance! The ball lasted longer than anticipated and hit a climax when prince charming released a net full of balloons to the ground!
But, Oh NO! A Dragon! (No princess story is complete without one!) The prince and princesses all had their hand at slaying the dragon!
Princess Juliana even acted the part and showed her amazement when cousin Mosiah (dressed in his finest dancing attire) attacked the dragon with pure courage!Finally, the beast surrendered, lost a wing and distributed candy to the cold Royal Party.
The two beautiful princesses sat on their Royal thrones and opened many generous gifts bestowed to their royalty.
But alas! That is not all! For a final surprise, a beautiful princess from a far off land (Draper) came to visit the party and tell the children of her enchanting tales! She read a book about three daring knights seeking the hand of a princess. Each princess was enthralled as they asked questions. And yes, Princess Ashli does know all the princesses. In fact, Ariel is her cousin! Imagine that!
All the princesses were jealous that Princess Ashli knew Adalyn and Juliana. They wish she could come to all their parties. But she's a busy princess and may not have time for all of them. Just the special ones... ;)
It was time for the Royal Ball to end.Each prince left with a shiny foam sword and a goodie bag. The princesses left with a beautiful tiara, a princess pencil and candy. And the princesses lived happily ever after. The queen did too, but went to bed exhausted...


7 comments:
WOW! I'm super-duper impressed! So much fun! I'm holding off on any elaborate princess parties until my little girlies are slightly older so they can even remotely appreciate it :)
HAHAHAHA Jen I absolutely LOVED your story and I am glad that you wanted a "not too complicated party" this turned out to be beautiful and by looking at the girls' faces a total success. I loved Carlitos and Jeff's custom, everyone really got into character. I wish we could have been there.
What a great story! I'm still cracking up about the Royal Assistant being in the dungeon. It looks like such a fun day, and you did an amazing job on the cake. Great job with the entire day! I'm sure your girls will remember it forever.
WOW!! You are an amazing mother! What a fun party for your beautiful girls! And the Easter dresses are beautiful! You must not sleep - to get all of that done! I am AMAZED! But, I guess you learned from the best momma!
Wow...just...wow! You did an amazing job Queen Jen! I did have to laugh at the Royal Beauty School Story. I am sure the Royal Assistant didn't want to spare any expense for the Princesses.
Wow! Talk about a lot of work! Looked great though. Wish we could have been there! I had to laugh...Jake looks oh so thrilled for his duty of being joker, or whatever it was! haha! Love you!
So fun! Best party yet I think! What an awesome family those princesses have...it makes me want to be a littler girl again!
Post a Comment