She requested donuts for breakfast. I'm a donut snob. I am pretty particular about where I get my donuts. But since I didn't hear the alarm, Jeff went to the nearest place: Walmart. You just shouldn't be allowed to buy a donut from Walmart! But, since I didn't get up, I don't get to complain! (Ha! Doesn't stop me!) And this little birthday princess could care less! The more icing, sugar and preservatives, the better! (Juliana's hair is her little signature. This is one of those things that I will always remember about her. She wakes up with rats nesting in the back, I swear!)
We quickly got ready because she wanted to go to Nickle City for her special outing. Of course, I didn't check the opening time and we arrived to a closed Nickle City. Sweet girl settled for Chucky Cheese instead with no complaints!
And boy was she spoiled! She got a cake decorating kit. (Which, surprisingly JAKE has played with every single day! He has made many masterpieces. Could we have the next Cake Boss??) LOTS and LOTS of Barbie things: a house, car and swimming pool. Clothes and an exciting gift card to go shopping (Thanks Uncle Zach!!)She wanted fairy cupcakes. Which was perfect - cause I already had the kit! :) We had chocolate cupcakes with Strawberry

4 comments:
she is such a little and beautiful princess, we love you very much sweet Ya Ya!!!
Happy Birthday Yaya!! That was a killer birthday party, and I think it was enjoyed by all.
She is adorable. Can't believe how grown up she is getting!
What a doll! Good job with all the new posts. I had some major catch-up to do. We sure do love your cute little family :o)
Post a Comment