Please don't skip over the First Day of Kindergarten Blog - I just wanted to add a couple of recent photos.
I don't know where Adalyn picked up this DARLING grin! Isn't it cute??
Kaila, Gabby and Alex joined us at Discovery Gardens on Monday for one last free day of summer. We had a blast!
This was taken up the canyon at Ryan's Birthday Shin-dig.
I baked a special Back to School cake for Jake and Craig. I got the idea from where else? Family Fun Magazine - my OTHER bible.
Juliana invited Papa for lunch in her house. It didn't last long because she didn't serve her guest very well.
2 comments:
Ummmm...I am pretty sure that we took quite a few pictures of our adorable son that you could have easily posted...hehe jk. Her gummy grin is so freakin adorable. I can't believe Jakey is in school, craziness!!
You are such a Betty Crocker! WOW! Look at that cake! I am so proud!
Post a Comment