Together, they are 115 years old! (and we had that many candles on the cake!) My dad and Uncle Wes not only share the same birthday, they share the same birth minute! They are twins - five years apart. We celebrated their birthday this past Sunday with all of Uncle Wes's family, including Zach (who resides in S. Cal) and Gretchen (who resides in Spokane) It was fun getting together with everyone.




So here's to you Dad - I love you very much! You are more than the best father ever. I am so thankful that the most generous, honest, loving person I have ever met happens to be my dad. Words can not thank you for the things you have taught me and the example you have led. Your actions speak integrity in your work and your personal life. Thank you for all you do for me and my family. I love you very much! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Man...I am bald. It was so wonderful to see you guys! I love our family. It is the best ever. AND I had a lot of fun teaching Jake how an "Underdog" is supposed to be done. I am glad he didn't fly out. I am going to have to pick up some of these books. I need a new one. Jen...you rock! Love you and everyone out there!
Happy Birthday Uncle Karl! I have sure missed seeing you! I think about you every 4th of July riding on your bike with fireworks! Man...those were the days!
Jen,
It was great to see you and all your family! Whenever I leave you, I always realize how much I miss you! You are inspiring in all that you do!
The Birthday Bash has a hit! Thanks for putting it together.
Love and Miss you!!!
Gretch
Post a Comment