Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Teeny Boppin'

Twilight Quiz


Sydney had this quiz on her blog. I knew I had to try the quiz since I haven't had a free moment since Twilight books have taken over my life! (Sad..but true.) So, I found out I am most like Edward. Why? Who knows. But I thought all you Twilight fans would be interested in knowing that!
Click here to take the quiz. I promise you won't regret wasting a few moments! But if you do, don't complain on my blog.

2 comments:

Gretch said...

YOU WERE NOT KIDDING ABOUT THOSE BOOKS!!!!

I started Twilight on Friday on our drive to Boise. I tried not to be too rude the whole time we were with J's family by reading the entire time...it was hard not to want to. Anyways by the time we drove home on Monday I made J stop by the book store so I could start New Moon. Finished that one last night!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like these books have consumed my life! So do you frequent her website? :-)

Miss ya,
G

Kaila said...

Well, I'm Edward too. But I can't stand Bella (she's whiny and a complainer) so are Edward and Bella doomed? Is Bella giving up mortality for an eternity of bugging me?