Okay, we try to be easy-going people. After receiving so many comments about Cozumel, we decided to change the date. We can't set a definate date until Jeff can review his EMBA program dates. And they aren't posted yet. But, we think can make it work. If not October, do you think we could maybe do early-mid November? I figure with that much time, we can make it work.
To secure your spot (once we figure out dates) you will need to pay a deposit by June 30, 2009 of the cost of the house rental -which would be around $500. If we can find a deal on a house, anything extra will be given back to you.
That also gives you plenty of time to get scuba-certified. So get you babysitters, money and time lined up! We will see you in sunny Cozumel!
6 comments:
It sounds like so much fun! But....after we left Jamie and Brian's that night Marty reminded me that we are going to Disney World in October 2009. His parents have a time share and have had this trip planned for a couple of years. So, if you all do a repeat in 2010, we'd be in for sure. Sad....
Count me in. I don't plan that far in my life, but I'm down for a little trip down to mexico.
We are definitely in! That would work out so much better for us - thanks for changing the date! We will start saving our pennies:)
I'm still in like Flynn. Does anyone else need to get scuba certified?
Uh, scuba diving? I get claustrophobic just snorkeling!! Anyways, I will consult w/ my hubby and see what we decide and we'll let ya know-sounds super fun!!
hmmm...definitely have to consider it with the new dates. We'll see how things go w/the job hunt, graduating, starting a new job, etc., etc., etc. and let you know.
Post a Comment