All your photos are great, but I don't understand why you can only add 4 at a time.?
Your camping trip looked like so much fun. Hopefully we can join you next year.
And congrats to Jake! I have been thinking about getting Ashlyn a bike for Christmas, but I wonder if she will get into or not. I can see her doing the same thing as Jake.
I noticed the same thing as Becca-Juliana's hair has really grown! She's looking like such a little lady. I can't even belive how old Austin looks! For some reason he's still a baby in my head.
What a fun park! However, that duck attacked! Austin didn't even come near it. I think it thought he had a cracker or something and got his hand! Uh oh...I have your kids, and now I hear the toy room lock getting turned, better check it out!
That looks like fun and you better make more bows next year for the retreat so I can win them, Juliana always has cute bows in her hair. My poor, neglected girls never get cute hairbows!!
8 comments:
All your photos are great, but I don't understand why you can only add 4 at a time.?
Your camping trip looked like so much fun. Hopefully we can join you next year.
And congrats to Jake! I have been thinking about getting Ashlyn a bike for Christmas, but I wonder if she will get into or not. I can see her doing the same thing as Jake.
that photo of you and your girls? PRECIOUS! looks like you're all having such a great time.
I can't believe how much Juliana's hair has grown. It is so pretty. Really cute pics.
I noticed the same thing as Becca-Juliana's hair has really grown! She's looking like such a little lady. I can't even belive how old Austin looks! For some reason he's still a baby in my head.
What a fun park! However, that duck attacked! Austin didn't even come near it. I think it thought he had a cracker or something and got his hand! Uh oh...I have your kids, and now I hear the toy room lock getting turned, better check it out!
Duck? I do need to hear this story!
That looks like fun and you better make more bows next year for the retreat so I can win them, Juliana always has cute bows in her hair. My poor, neglected girls never get cute hairbows!!
Beautiful picture of you and your girls!
Post a Comment