and I love that dress! Oh my goodness, where did you get it?
I wasn't going to comment on this one b/c I commented on the other posts, but I just have to say I ADORE the dress. It's just gorgeous-the adorable little girl didn't hurt things either ;)
I think Austin needs a prevent a queer activity.
Love it! An innocent Merilin MOnroe shot!
How Fun! I LOVE all the pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and I love that dress! Oh my goodness, where did you get it?
I wasn't going to comment on this one b/c I commented on the other posts, but I just have to say I ADORE the dress. It's just gorgeous-the adorable little girl didn't hurt things either ;)
I think Austin needs a prevent a queer activity.
Love it! An innocent Merilin MOnroe shot!
How Fun! I LOVE all the pictures!
Post a Comment