Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cousin Camp - The agenda

Sorry, No pictures for this post. I couldn't think of one..

Here is the agenda for Cousin Camp 2008 (WAHOO!)

Date Subject Mom Cousins in charge Location
Monday, July 7, 2008 Farm Day Jen and Karalee Wright Home in Draper
Wed, July 9, 2008 Space Mindy and Monica
Fri, July 11, 2008 Water Fun Jen and Kalia Wright Home in Draper
Mon, July 14, 2008 Insects Jamie and Mindy
Wed, July 16, 2008 Wild West Emily and Mishy
Fri, July 18, 2008 Knights/Princess Anyone? Am I missing someone?

This schedule is subject to change etc, etc, etc.

We can decide locations on Monday, July 7...I will let you know the address via email or something other than blog. We wouldn't want weirdos appearing for Cousin Camp 2008 (WAHOO!) now would we!?

If I forgot anyone - let me know. There is always open enrollment at Cousin Camp 2008.
It will be fun!

1 comment:

Crazy Lifferths said...

Silly you! I won't be there Monday July 7th! I said I could do Wednesday or Friday, but not that Monday...sorry@