Thursday, June 12, 2008

Calling all Cousins!

Jamie and I are working on:

Are your kids bored? Do they need some good-ol-fashioned cousin time?? Join us for Cousin Camp 2008!
(Only for kids 2-11, sorry Zach - we don't need any shy children...)

So, here's the deal-y-o:
Cousin Camp will be MWF, 11 am -2 pm during the first two weeks of July. I will assign days (unless you call one) and themes (unless you call one.) Two mom's will be in charge of crafts, story time, lunch and activities during the three hours at the location of their choice. All kids can be dropped off at the specified location - UNLESS your child is under two. We still want them to come, but he/she must bring their mom! PLEASE RSVP so those in charge can plan for you!

Here's who I have attending:
Jen (2)
Karalee (1)
Kalia (2)
Jamie (1)
Mindy (1)
Monica (2)
Emily (2)

Any others? Even if you aren't a cousin, you can still come provided you are willing to take a day or two!
So, if you want to call you days and themes, let me know, or I will assign them for you.


See what kind of fun you can have??
LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN COUSIN CAMP 2008!!


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Craig Lifferth said...

Sounds like a special kid program. If so Zach and I are so in! We are special in our own ways!

The Carter Family: said...

Sounds like FUN!!! Too bad we don't live closer or I'd sign up all THREE of my kids and drop them off and keep on going!!!

J said...

How fun!! What does it all in tell? I might be able to attend/help July 14th or 16th. All depends on how much stuff Bridgett needs me to get done for the wedding.


So what are your plans for your upcoming 30th dun dun dun!!!???

:)

Kati said...

Am I a cousin?

Monica Lifferth said...

Hey, I won't be around during the second week. So put me somewhere during the first week. Exciting!

Zachary said...

Craig and I ARE Special! What can we do??

whitney said...

That sounds like so much fun! Ahh, all the super-fun things I miss out on b/c I live all the way out here. *sigh* Somehow, ya'll will just have to carry on w/out me.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I'm excited....mainly for the days when I get to drop off my child to everyone else's house. Should be fun! FYI-Monday would be the best day for me to host due to my work schedule in July.
BTW....I heard that someone is having a birthday? Happy Birthday-hope it was fabulous!

Kati said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY JEN! Gotta see pics of the big day! Wasn't this one the BIG 30????
Oops, was that a secret?
Love ya...