I do apologize to my faithful blog stalkers. I haven't been around lately. That's because I really haven't been around. We spent spring break in Moab with my family. Then we spent the next weekend...in Moab. With Jeff's family.
And now.... I am heading off to CALIFORNIA for a girl's trip.
I'm off to see the WIZARD!!! Report to follow. Wish Jeff well -he's on his own!
Hope that you have fun on your trip. It sure sounds like fun. I hope to see Wicked someday. I have read the book and I hear that the play is a lot better!
7 comments:
You better let me know when you are in town!! Enjoy Wicked! It is AWESOME!
Hope that you have fun on your trip. It sure sounds like fun. I hope to see Wicked someday. I have read the book and I hear that the play is a lot better!
Lucky lucky you!
Good Luck Jeff!
Have fun Jen!
You deserve it.
You are going to love Wicked...so amazing! Have fun! Cinco de Mayo sounds muy fantastico! Can't wait to see your place!
Wicked IS Wicked! I saw it on Broadway when it first came out. All I would recomend is watch Wizard of OZ , again before you see it.
I AM SO JEALOUS!
Can't wait for your report.
Post a Comment