Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Aunt Karalee and Austin were soooo helpful - they came to "up do" all the little Princesses hair. Aunt Karalee is ALWAYS helpful at my parties. I don't know where I would be without her. Well, yeah I do. I would still be in my jammies, the cupcakes not finished and the house a mess. She steps in and finishes it all.
Here is us in our little princess attire. Except Addy. She ruined her clothes with food.

Juliana was soooo cute opening all of her gifts. She exclaimed, "I always needed one of these!" Yeah, like we need MORE princess jewelry...


Raimee, Juilana's best friend and my personal favorite (can I say that??) helped Juliana by opening all of her gifts. She's quite a crackup - so much personality in such a little body. These two either love each other or hate each other...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

Oh you give me so much more credit then I deserve! You always pull off the most wonderful parties! Raimee is HILARIOUS!

Craig Lifferth said...

Austin is the Pimp for the day! Look at him. The only guy full of girls, Scott has trained him well.

The Lund Five said...

Very cute party. We had a princess party for Emma last week on her birthday. It was a lot of fun. All the girls look really cute!

Becca said...

Looks like a fun party. I can't believe she is three already. Time flies!