Our sweet and saucy little princess turned THREE this week. I never knew what a girl was until I met Juliana! I have to be honest, I never imagined I would raise such a princess (I was NEVER like this) but I LOVE it! She brings such a smile to my face with the things she wears, says and does. I was so blessed to deliver her in Mexico. She was the most beautiful baby with her pink skin - the entire hospital personnel came to see her! She has many friends across boundaries. Our Mexican friends claim her as their own, although I have yet to see a Mexican with so little hair! She is truly our little angel with a kick of personality. She named herself Ya Ya about a year ago - and the name stuck. How funny that both names fit her little prissy personality so perfectly!
WE LOVE OUR YA YA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
This was her invitation (now, Jamie, THIS is simple! ;-) HAHA!)WE LOVE OUR YA YA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!
The party was originally planned for Monday, but I came down with Dysentery, the plague and the flu. Since I couldn't function properly with my little "problem", I had to reschedule.
The cute little princesses. Don't you just LOVE this age??!
All decked out in her jewels and hair bows.

11 comments:
She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Julianna, you little Mexican you! She is definitely a princess through and through. Good job Jen!
Happy Birthday Ya Ya. Just remember your favorite uncle wishes you a happy birthday.
Who loves Ya Ya?
WE DO!!! WE DO!!!
Happy Birthday Princess!
I might just have to steal a couple of your ideas for Ashlyn's next b-day! Cute party, and darling invites!
What a great time! Once again you pull off a super-mom party. Isn't it exhausting!?!!
I love the photo of you and your girls in your princess dresses. You look so lovely and "YaYa" looks SO HAPPY! That photo of her in the soft focus is a great one too.
Way to go mom!
I can't believe she's three. I remeber when she was just a baby and it doesn't seem like that long ago. Crazy. She is such a beautiful girl-I love her naturally curly blond hair! I love all of your pictures, you are such a good photographer. Happy Birthday Juliana.
Jen!
It was so fun to find your blog! Cute kids! I'll have to do some reading to catch up on you and your family! I'd love talk to you! It's been so long! Take care!
Amy
How fun! She is the cutest little girl. I can't wait to have all of those fun parties with my little girl!
What a great idea! I love the invites-they're fabulous! You always seem to have the cutest parties. When I muster up the energy and motivation I'm so going to have to steal one of your ideas.
What a Beautiful Birthday Princess! What a fun party. You have some fabulous ideas! What a great Mom you are!
Happy Birthday Ya Ya!! We love you!
Jen-You've been tagged!!! You can go to our blog to see what to post!
Looked like such a fun party!
Post a Comment