Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Videos of the Big Party

I admit, this video is a little long...but I think my baby is a star! It took her awhile to dig in to her cake, but once she figured it out, there was no stopping her! Of course, Austin helped out a lot - she showed her how it works!


Daren eating our scrumptious meal.



And finally, the pig pen...

6 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

She is such a sweet girl! Love her! I am glad Austin could show her the ropes...I guess being 6 months older makes all the difference! Haha...jk! He enjoyed her cake more then his own at his birthday!

Craig Lifferth said...

Awesome party!! Jamie and Jen both know how to plan and throw a party!! When we were getting and laying down in bed, Daren says, "Man I'm tired! That barn party really made me tired." I felt the same way! It was a fun birthday party and everyone enjoyed it. Happy Birthday Adalyn

All About M.E.('s) said...

Happy Birthday Adalyn!! I love all of your pictures and the video is priceless. Cute. Cute. Cute!

Gretch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADALYN!! I can't believe that you are already 1! Your a darling girl I hope your parents spoiled you! Big squeezes from all of us in Spokane.

Jen the party looked like a lot of fun and hard work. Doesn't planning and putting on parties always take longer than you think? The barnyard theme is really cute. Glad it was a success.

Rachel said...

Holy cow, super mom! I can't wait to see what her sweet 16 is like! :)

Summer said...

I have to say that your blog is one of my favorites! Scary...You never know when the Amezcua's are stalking you! Hee Hee...
But seriously-Jen you are the greatest writer-I was just telling your brother (Scotty of course) how much you make me smile...Your family is so cute & I love taking a peek into your lives! It makes me wish we got together more often!