Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Adalyn's Barnyard Baa-sh!

Happy Birthday Addy! I CAN NOT believe she is one! WHERE DID THIS YEAR GO??

We decided to do a "Barnyard" theme to celebrate the big ONE. My cousin Jamie did one for her daughter Ashlyn. She claimed it was "easy." Hours into this party, I realized that Jamie's definition and my definition of easy are two very different things! Doesn't matter now, the party was wonderful. We had all of our family and friends there to celebrate. Addy was certainly the princess of the barnyard! She was unsure what all the commotion was about, but quickly adapted like she does everyday!
We served pigs in a blanket, chips, potato salad, beans and a spinach salad. We also served Jamie's yummy limeade punch.
Most people complied with the barnyard best request.
Papa and Austin in their barnyard best!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Man...I miss your parties! Always so much fun!

Smiley Family said...

Looks like it all turned out great!! Sorry about saying that it was "simple" - but it was all worth it right? It is true that I ALWAYS do things as complicated as possible, but party planning is just too much fun!

whitney said...

I love the theme! It looks like it turned out so cute. I do have to agree w/you though, Jamie's idea of simple and my idea of simple rarely match. It looked like a lot of fun!