Guess who showed up at the annual Lifferth Family Christmas party! The big guy himself, Sant-ee Clause!! Juliana wanted NOTHING to do with him, Jake was a little shy (what? My Jake?) and Adalyn was as happy as could be sitting on his lap! Not a peep out of her! I asked Santa for a new high capacity washer and dryer - red. With pedestals. He said that dreams do come true! You hear that Jeff?
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you believe REALLY REALLY hard, and snort some Pixie Dust...you may SEE your dreams come true!
I hope your dreams do come true! :) I'm sad I missed the Lifferth Christmas party-they're always the BEST parties! My kids are with Julianna, they want absolutely nothing tho do with the big jolly guy. In fact, Paige came right out and said that she hated him, who hates Santa??
That is awesome that you guy were able to go to Mexico. It sounds like you had a fabulous time! I bet you really miss that place, along with all of your friends. You guys have done a good job at keeping in tough with Pancho and Ali.
Miss you all!
Post a Comment