Sunday, December 09, 2007

Let it Snow!


We just got hit with an incredible snow storm - the kind that makes you want to curl up with hot cocoa and watch the snow while listening to Christmas carols! The weatherpeople had been predicting this snowstorm for days, so you can imagine how dissapointed we were when we awoke with nothing! But come early afternoon, the snow started dumping. It was the perfect kind: light, soft and beautiful. It held it's shape and was great for compacting. The day was so magical - it felt just like a Christmas holiday! Jeff and I bundled up and headed outside just like kids! Jake was staying with Mimi, so only Ya ya joined us. She however, was a wuss and headed inside after about, oh, 2 minutes. (She aparently didn't like the snowball fight.) She watched the fun from the front window for a long time. Jeff and I shoveled snow and made a cool snowman. What a storm! I think we had about 5-6 inches? But I am no weather man - you decide! This is why I love Utah...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Sounds like you guys had fun playing in the snow :). Your pictures are very cute-I especially love the one taken from the outside window-that is a very cool photo.