Sunday, December 09, 2007

An Unusual Tag Response...


Let's be honest, I NEVER respond to tagging. I can't say never - but rarely. Usually it's because when I see my name, I think, "they must be talking to another Jen!" But this time, I decided to respond. Only because Karalee said she was waiting - and I hate to disappoint people!

  • How long have you been together?
    We met August of 1996 - started dating in January of 1997. So about 10+ years!! (Whoa!)
  • How long did you date? We were engaged in eight months and married in 11 months. Geesh, that was fast, wasn't it!?
  • How old is he? Jeff is 32. I think. He might be turning 33. He gets older every year. I just added it up - he turns 33 December 27th.
  • Who eats more? Me. Totally. Jeff eats like a bird. And it drives me crazy.
  • Who said I love you first? I think it might have been me. But sadly, I can't remember those details.
  • Who is taller? Jeff
  • Who sings better? Since I have made a few public performances, I would have to say me. However, Jeff really has a nice voice - he would NEVER let you hear him sing, but I love when he does.
  • Who is smarter? I say me - but I am the one writing! We are both smart in different ways. 50/50.
  • Who does the laundry? Unfortunately, I do. But Jeff always helps out when I get behind. The problem is he dries items that shouldn't be dried. So, honestly, I like him doing other chores! But I NEVER say anything to him - who can resist a little help now and then?
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We actually swap places every few years - depending on where we move our bed. Right now, I actually sleep on the right side. Well, it's the right side if you are facing the bed.
  • Who pays the bills? Again, we swapped. For a long, long time, Jeff did. Then he started to forget to pay some. Then I got mad and took over. Then I forgot, etc. So now we set everything up online (hallelujah!) and meet twice a month to discuss money. However, these meetings usually turn into "vision" meetings (largely due to Jeff's ability to plan for the future) where I sit and nod and say, "uh-huh, that's great." Money. I hate dealing with it...
  • Who mows the lawn? Jeff does. That is NOT my cup of tea.
  • Who cooks dinner? Me. But once in awhile Jeff does.
  • Who drives when you are together? Always Jeff - unless he is eating something or I am dropping him off.
  • Who is more stubborn? I am more vocally stubborn - Jeff is silently stubborn.
  • Who kissed who first? Jeff kissed me. He tricked me by saying he put on too much Blistex. I fell for it and now we have three kids! :-)
  • Who asked who out? Jeff claims I did first. I didn't - it was a group activity. He officially asked me out a week later.
  • Who proposed? Jeff did twice. I agreed the first time but then decided I wasn't ready. Then he asked me later - and of course I said yes!
  • Who is more sensitive? I can't really say we are sensitive people.
  • Who has more friends? I think I do. But Jeff has more admirers.
  • Who has more siblings? Jeff - he has 8. I have 4.
  • Who wears the pants in the family? We are exactly 50/50. At least we should be.

I have never tagged anyone - but I guess now is a good time to start. I tag Karalee, Kati, Sydney and Kaila.

4 comments:

Craig Lifferth said...

So babies come from Blistex? Got ya, I've always wondered that.

The Wright's said...

Yes. Yes they do. We have a lot of Blistex around.

Zachary said...

Blistex! Man...I was way off.

Smiley Family said...

Thanks for playing along...it was fun to read your tag. I am glad Karalee made you do it!