Anyway, we started in August, but of course it was Christmas Eve before it was actually finished! But here's the unveiling on Christmas day:
Click here to view the You Tube Video
So back to the surprise. New Years Eve was cold. Bitterly, bitterly cold. I think I am still recovering from frost bite :) But we bundled the kids and headed outside for the "surprise."
Sorry that the camera is shaking - I was COLD...
View the YouTube Video HERE!
Papa hooked up 5 large fireworks and drove the train around the neighborhood. We were joined by some of Craig's friends from Arizona. They thought it was a little too cold for fireworks! It was a lone act - we were the only ones brave (or stupid) enough to be outside!
Then we headed in for the "countdown." This is Jake's first time staying up. Might be his last too, he was one cranky child the next morning!
Some of us got a little New Years Smooch-aroo ;)
I'd add a nice photo of Jeff and I - but we were looking a little exhausted and it wasn't the best photo of us!
Then we finished up the evening with a little bit of shot glass toasts - using sparkling cider, of course!
Papa got a little crazy with the drinks and pulled out some homemade rootbeer. Yeah, that stuff might be illegal in some states!
Happy New Year!
7 comments:
fabulous updates!!! YOU are amazing!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love papa's gift.
You are on a roll!!! Love the updates!
Oh you guys and your crazy antics!
Awesome updates!! Fun weekends
Yeah! Lots of posts-loved them all! Great gift for your Dad, I bet he loves it. You guys always have so much fun what a great family! When are you moving into your new house? Hows the pregnancy going? We really do need to start planning a Mexico trip. I don't think I can go a year with out visiting there again. Miss and love you!
Such a great gift for you dad! Love the creativity!
Not to mention the super-fun New Year's festivities! My New Year was nowhere near that much fun.
Post a Comment