Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Jake!


9 Years OLD! WOW! Seriously, where did the time go? I look at him and I think, "HOW? How did you get to be so big?" We all know time flies, but I just didn't know how fast!

Because we were expecting the arrival of our new baby, we decided to host his party a week before his actual birthday. It was a small party (poor guy, I always tend to have the excuse that I am "so tired" - usually due to Christmas. But this time it was because I really was tired!) We only invited five boys - and only three could come! But where friends are lacking, Uncle's fill in! We had a sledding party where we took the boys up to Jolley's Ranch - a really fun mini-resort located up the canyon. They had a great time!

Cousin Jordan was super nice to come and play with us! (He is my girls' favorite!)
Cousin Austin loved it! But of course, he has his Dad in him! Anything snow related he is ALL over it!
And cousin Jackson was nice enough to come too!





We ended the party with hot chocolate and donuts - (I bought two dozen, but they didn't last long when each boy had FIVE!!)Good times had by all! Happy Birthday Jake!

2 comments:

whitney said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Big Boy! It looks like such a fun party! yay! for a big, fun family to celebrate with!

ps-I want baby pictures!!

Craig Lifferth said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!