Last Easter I made the girl's Easter Dresses. I love to sew - just don't have a lot of spare time, you know? Well, I had great intentions of taking their photos in their dresses. Even scheduled it twice, but had to cancel do to other conflicts. I finally thought, "I'll try it myself" and if it didn't work, I'd just hire it. Well - there is a reason you HIRE this stuff done! I took over 200 photos. And about three worked! Thanks to my trusty companion and generous Aunt Carole who gave the girls chocolate to bribe a few smiles (we did them in her yard), we managed not to kill each other in the "photo shoot." But I was happy enough with the outcomes to not pay the $150 - I'll save that for when the new baby comes.
yes, cute dresses...you inspire me to sew...someday! But enough about the dresses, BABY? Were you trying to sneak that in there to see who really reads the blogs and who just looks at the pictures? EXPLAIN!!!
Yes Rachael, she's pregnant. You'd probably know that if you lived in Utah ;o) Great photos Jen. I hear ya though - if I could hire out professional photos every six months, I totally would. Your girls are beautiful and you got some great shots. I really like the tea party theme!
Super sewing and photography skills, Jen! I LOVE that first picture of the two girls, especially. The tea party ones are awesome, too---you got adobe skills! And the individual shots are priceless. Ok, all the pictures are great. That Addy sure looks like a mini-Jen!
12 comments:
Those are great pictures! You did an excellent job. You're girls are so pretty. And those dresses are impressive.
Beautiful dresses and great pictures. What is this about a new baby???
Your girls are so adorable! The dresses are beautiful and so are the photos. ;)
yes, cute dresses...you inspire me to sew...someday! But enough about the dresses, BABY? Were you trying to sneak that in there to see who really reads the blogs and who just looks at the pictures? EXPLAIN!!!
Yes Rachael, she's pregnant. You'd probably know that if you lived in Utah ;o) Great photos Jen. I hear ya though - if I could hire out professional photos every six months, I totally would. Your girls are beautiful and you got some great shots. I really like the tea party theme!
I mean Ruth! How did I get you two confused?! And you do live in Utah, so just forget I said anything!
Super sewing and photography skills, Jen! I LOVE that first picture of the two girls, especially. The tea party ones are awesome, too---you got adobe skills! And the individual shots are priceless. Ok, all the pictures are great. That Addy sure looks like a mini-Jen!
Beautiful photos! Love the tea party ones and great editing! Those are wall worthy. :)
I love the pictures and I love those girls!!!
They are adorable. Great job on the pictures.
they look absolutely adorable and girl you did a fantastic job sewing them, I am proud of you!!!
ahh, so cute! I just adore the tea party setting!
...now onto the OTHER thing! Baby?!? Congrats, congrats!!! So darn exciting!
Post a Comment