YEAH!! ONE photo I am quite proud of. I really, really hate my picture being taken. Cute Addy.
I like this photo too. I don't remember what we were laughing at - nor do I remember posing. I think Laura just caught this one - and I am glad she did.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome back to blogging world! You could play catch up, but you prefer to just hit it all at once. Upload em on your computer and post em sister! Too bad about the family pics, good thing you have a cute family no matter the pics look like. But from the look of it you aren't lying about the experience of it all! I do love the ones of you and YaYa, and everyone doing what they like best!
SO CUTE of you and Juliana!
You look beautiful as ever Jen! What a cute family. I like the **REAL** life shots anyway!
Post a Comment