Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Craig Hits the big time...

Those faithful bloggers (I kind of fell off that category!) may recall a specific post where Craig admitted his fear: the FREEFALL. (Here's the proof!) Karalee and I (knowing that his life was getting shorter by the day) reminded Craig of this post: conquer the Freefall in this, the twenty-fifth year of his life. What better time than July 2008? He had our support and encouragement (yeah, I would call it that.) He tried to blow it off, but we wouldn't let him. He was nervous but willing to accept the challenge. I am sure the walk up the tower was long. (And hot..WHY do they put that stupid green carpet where the sun beats down on it all day? Who designed that flop?)
But it was finally his turn:
Did he like it? In his own words (and to my recollection) he said, "I was afraid of THAT? It hurts my back."
So apparently, childish fears were conquered and wasn't all that fearful. Good job Craig - I am proud of you.
I went too - twice. I am still picking the wedgie out as we speak! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Zachary said...

CRAIG YOU ARE MY HERO!!! LOVE YOU MAN! Way to conquer those fears!

Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure there's no way I would dare take on the free fall anymore. Way to go Jen!

Oh, and what the?! When did 7 Peaks get all colorful?

Craig Lifferth said...

Yeah Zach, it took me 25 years to do it. It really wasn't that bad, just makes your shorts ride up your butt and I did it three times. I figure thats good enough for life.

Kati said...

Craig, I am so proud of you! You are really growing up.