I, once again, had that crazy idea: Let's get Family Photos. Laura, my sister-in-law is going to college for Photography. She is really quite talented. But talent alone doesn't mean you are guaranteed anything. She tried - hard. But NOT ONE photo turned out (at least how I imagined they should .) And we took 384. I could try to Photoshop some, but seriously, can't EVERYONE look at the camera for just a split second?? Is that really too much to ask? There are a few cute ones that really capture my family - all looking away, not paying attention, making funny faces, pulling off hair bows, fighting with each other, etc. Apparently I need a new family - one that looks at a camera and smiles. :-)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Argh, the family photo. Such a fun experience. Hey, at least you tried, and you all look very cute in the white and denim. In fact, I may just have to copy you theme next time I'm feeling masochistic and try for family photos.
Those photos may not be "perfect" by world standards of the family portrait...but they certainly capture your family perfectly.
I agree with Zach. Sorry but they really do. That is how your family is, and we can't help but love them.
I think they're cute and better than the "say cheese" photo. CAMI
I'm laughing because we just attempted family pictures. I didn't even feel bad when I wrote the HUGE check for the ONE picture that turned out because I know Jared won't be willing for at least another year!
Post a Comment