Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Ok. Ok.
Joys BESIDES my WONDERFUL, fabulous, kind, loving, exciting, fun and memorable family
1) Sunsets. Ohhhh, I LOOOOVVVE THEM! Each one is different and relaxing
2) Going scuba diving and seeing something new and exciting - actually anything by the ocean is wonderful
3) Flowers
Fears
1) Failure. I hate to fail.
2) Being alone.
3) Mice and other rodant-type creatures.
Goals - I guess I need new ones. I actually already did my goals for the year.
1) To cherish every moment (the good and bad) with my sweet children
2) Take advantage of summer - play, play, play!
3) Continue working out daily
Obsessions/Collections
1) Taking photos (what to do with all of them??)
2) Cinnamon Rolls - I can't stop eating them.
3) My Computer. Quite frankly, I would die without it.
Surprising Facts
1) I love the early morning as the sun comes up - there is a SERIOUS criteria here though, I must have my 9+ hours of sleep, I must wake up on my own, and I must take a nap come mid afternoon or this whole situation is ruined.
2) I would have a full head of gray hair if it wasn't for Karalee and her magic bottle of color
3) I am "Green" - not treehugger green, but getting greener by the day. Don't throw away anything that can be recycled around me, or you might meet "Mean Jen"
I tag - Gretchen, Jamie and Emily
(Thanks Sum Sum and Scott for the tag...I finally did it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I too have started to become a little more "green" and I need a nap too....We have a few similarities, we should be friends:)
I never would have guessed about your hidden gray hair! As for cinnamon rolls...mmmm. I just might have to make them today now.
Post a Comment