Saturday was the Lifferth Family German Dinner - an anual event that groups all Lifferth's together into one room. It might spell disaster for some families - but not ours! It is so fun to see relatives that you otherwise don't see all the time. The food was fabulous - in fact it brought out those German roots in my brothers. They amazingly started speaking German - and they have NEVER learned a word of it! Amazing.
Any member of the Lifferth clan - non-Lifferth's included, could purchase this momentous t-shirt as a souviner. Of course, you won't look as hot in it as Daren does... or thinks his is anyway.
My cousins - I have the best. Really - they are awesome. Oh, and that little girl I am posing with is a cousin's daughter. Don't know why I am holding her...looks like she doesn't know either!Any member of the Lifferth clan - non-Lifferth's included, could purchase this momentous t-shirt as a souviner. Of course, you won't look as hot in it as Daren does... or thinks his is anyway.
Juliana going back to her roots. Jeff got her dressed. That's why there is no bow...not that she ever leaves it in.
Almost all of the 13 siblings were at the dinner. What a fun group! It was a HUGE sucess. Shout out to cousin Sharee, Mishy, Austin and Uncle Ernie and Aunt Judy. They were in charge of the dinner. It was amazing. They did a great job. I just hope next time they can come and enjoy it like we were able to do (rather than working the whole time.) Gracias!!! (I know, that's Spanish...close enough?)

4 comments:
Yes, the German Dinner was fun. It is one of those family events that I look forward to all year. This one was good. The food was delicious and it is nice to see all the Lifferth's together.
I believe the word you are looking for is Danke, which is thank you in German. Gracias is the word we would use at the Latin Lifferth Dinner which is coming up in a few months. This convention will be a week long, and we will have many booths set up with a lot of food and SWAG!! It was a really fun weekend.
It was a good one this year-the E. Lifferth's did a fabulous job. The picture of Juliana is SO cute-she is one BEAUTIFUL girl!
P.S. Thanks for holding Madi-she probably just wanted to be in the picture :)
What an amazing family! I wish I had been there. And look! Wes and Karl are the tallest of the 13!
Post a Comment