Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baby Addy - SEVEN MONTHS?

Yesterday someone asked me how old my baby was. I promptly replied, "Oh, she just turned six months old! She already crawls and cruises around furniture." After several, oohhss and ahhss, it dawns on me...Baby Adalyn is NOT six months old!!! She just turned SEVEN MONTHS OLD!! Now I feel robbed. How did I miss a month? Where did it go? Who stole it from me? I hope and pray that time goes a little slower so that this doesn't happen again. Somehow, I doubt it will.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gretch said...

Beautiful Addy! What a sweetie. I hear ya on the where did that month go-if you figure out how to slow life down let me know. What a cutie, give all your kiddos a big squeeze from me.

Love ya!

The Carter Family: said...

those pictures are adorable! I can't believe she is 7 months already! Wow! It is true that time flies when you're having fun!

Smiley Family said...

What a doll! And it is true time flies when it comes to your kids. I can't believe Ashlyn is 20 months. I look at pics from a year ago and it amazes me how much she has grown.