Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Tulip Festival

We look forward to Thanksgiving Point's Tulip Festival each year - although this year it was about a week late! I love walking through the paths and seeing all the color combinations: red and yellow or pink and white. Just a friendly reminder that we will escape the monotony of winter in just a few short days (weeks or months, if you live here in Utah! Crazy weather we've been having!) I'd love to have even an eighth of a garden that they do!

We spent the afternoon with Papa using our renewed pass. He got one too since he works right there. We went for a "lunch" but stayed much, much longer. It was a GORGEOUS day, so we picnic-ed by the waterfall, then went for a stroll.

It was baby's first time - she loves flowers like her mama does!
See - aren't they stunning? Rows and rows and rows of these babies...

One thing I absolutely love about my Addy - she always takes time to stop and smell the flowers. Whenever we walk anywhere, she stops, sniffs and begs me to join her. Most of the time I do - these precious days won't last forever!

No comments: