Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Dresses


I am so far behind, it isn't even funny. I don't know where to start with the excuses, or where to start with the photos!! (I will post Cozumel, that's coming up.)

I decided I wanted to make the girls Easter dresses this year. I LOVE sewing - I just have too many hobbies I want to do and not enough time to do them. But the dresses - SO FUN! I just loved making them. I tried really hard to get a photo with the two girls, but Adalyn decided photos are overrated. So you get only one of my gorgeous daughters!



6 comments:

whitney said...

Ooo, so pretty! I just love that you made them yourselves, I haven't graduated to "real" dresses yet.

Ale said...

Good job sister!!!! the dress is beautiful and she looks gorgeous on it. Love you!!!

Monica Lifferth said...

Yay! Great job on the dress! I am super impressed with your skills. You are amazing. And your girlie is definately gorgeous!

Nathan and Esther said...

oh she is beautiful and so is the dress! great job on it and great job on posting!

Smiley Family said...

Simply beautiful! I have always been impressed with your sewing skills - something I have not mastered, nor really care to at this point in my life ;o) PLEASE post more often!!

Anonymous said...

I think that Ya-ya looks darling. She is so dang cute!!! I still have not seen the dresses in person, I wonder if you really made them......hmmm!