Sunday, November 01, 2009

Ryan's Home! YAY!


Craig and I welcomed Elder Lifferth home Monday afternoon! It was so exciting to see him after two years. He looks great, doesn't he? He jumped right back into life and is doing great. WELCOME HOME!!





7 comments:

All About M.E.('s) said...

Awww, I like it when missionaries come home. Brought a tear to my eye. Welcome Home Elder Lifferth!! Cute video Jen. I love the look on Addy's face. Priceless!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Love it! Considering the look on Addy's face, I might want to start showing more pictures to Austin before Saturday! HAHA!! That is classic! She is our little German in the family!

Kaila said...

no better way to celebrate Halloween!

Smiley Family said...

YEAH!! Welcome home Ryan - you look fantastic! Loved the video! Adalyn was cracking me up! We'll see you Sunday!

whitney said...

Oh, so fun! LOVED the video! yay! yay! Welcome home Ryan!

Gretch said...

Oh Jen-Thanks so much for posting the video! I LOVED it! It is so great Ryan is home!

Zachary said...

Who loves Ryan? We do! We do!