Cousin Brian was secretly hoping to make the blog this week. Well, maybe "secretly" wasn't the right word. He hinted a couple of times. I wanted to make his wish come true - so here you go buddy!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Labor Day 2007
PICK OF THE WEEK!
Cousin Brian was secretly hoping to make the blog this week. Well, maybe "secretly" wasn't the right word. He hinted a couple of times. I wanted to make his wish come true - so here you go buddy!
We got together and played a fun game of softball over Labor Day weekend. It was too short because we had to hurry up to Uncle Joe and Aunt Ann's cabin for FHE. But we had a blast. Even the kids had fun pretending to play baseball. But they quickly tired and found another method of fun: riding the wagon down the grass hill!








Cousin Brian was secretly hoping to make the blog this week. Well, maybe "secretly" wasn't the right word. He hinted a couple of times. I wanted to make his wish come true - so here you go buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Jen! cute pictures!!! And your family always does such fun things! I am reading 3 different books right now...
The Digital photography book
by: Scott Kelby
Understanding Exposure
By: Bryan Peterson
and The photoshop elements 4 book.
((I am using elemenst 4 for now...but looking into getting a different photoshop))
You can rent them from the library...but I would say just buy them because you won't want to take them back! They are full of so much GREAT information! Especially if you are really looking to make photography a serious hobby! I am looking at getting a really nice lens too. It makes all the difference! They are sometimes even more expensive than the camera...but so worth it!
oh...the photoshop book is also written by Scott Kelby. I could do without a lot of his lame humor in the books...but the wealth of infomation he gives helps me look past it!
Cute family! Your children are adorable! Your new camera is great! The pictures you took with it are wonderful! With Michie's move to Utah I hope to see you all a little more. Love ya! Your cousin ShaRee
That was a fun day, we need to do it again... Thanks for taking the "hint" and plastering my beautiful face on your blog....
Post a Comment